Spine (vertebra) is the backbone of human body. It acts as the axis and main hub for the Yang to function. Therefore, the back and the intrathoracic organs are closely related. The ups and downs of internal organs are demonstrated at the back. One can manage the internal organs by manipulating the backbone.
Spine supports our body, absorbs shock and protects the internal organs from physical stress. Spinal abnormalities can harm organs that seems not relating to the spine.
The human spine degenerates with aging. However, this degeneration can be corrected and enhanced through the scientific methods. Starting from young age, those with symptoms should be treated with corrective strengthening therapy, while those asymptomatic should be strengthened through corretive "maintenance". Orthopedic expert suggested that everyone should go for spine examination and correction to prevent undesirable degeneration. Spine degeneration might affect the quality of life and may shorten one's lifespan if left untreated. Besides the corrective strengthening therapy offered by orthopedic specialist, we have to ensure the spine is always in tip top condition and take note of the following:-
(1) Prevent overworked which contributing to spinal disorders
(2) Maintain a good working, living, exercising and sleeping posture
(3) Avoid Injury
(4) Cold and rheumatism are the two major predisposing factors contributing to spinal disorders, avoid these two factors.
(5) Women are best to avoid wearing high heels and platform shoes as this increases the risk of knee osteoarthritis and induce spinal disorders
(6) Workout to strengthen the spinal muscles and enhance its function to keep the spine in good condition.